The East African Mining and Energy Conference 12-14 October 2021, Nairobi Kenya.
Posted on: 22 Jun, 2021
Dear Industry Colleagues,
We would like to invite you to consider STRATEGIC INDUSTRY PARTNERSHIP of the Eastern Africa Mining and Energy Conference (EAMEC) that will take place from 12th - 14th October 2021 at the Safari Park Hotel, Nairobi Kenya. EAMEC will be conducted virtually and face-to-face observing Ministry of Health and WHO COVID-19 protocols.
EAMEC partners with leading strategic industry associations, chamber of commerce, international organisations with an interest in the extractives and energy sector, in providing publicity of the event to its members.
EAMEC is Eastern Africa’s largest and only international and local Oil and Gas and Mining forum designed to converge key players in the oil and gas and mining sectors for focused dialogue exploring the immense opportunities held by Eastern Africa’s extractives and energy sector. Endorsed and supported by the Ministry of Petroleum and Mining and hosted by the Kenya Chamber of Mines, EAMEC presents the perfect platform for stakeholders in the sector to deliberate on best practices for exploring and exploiting the extractives and energy potential while networking.
The three-day conference will have renowned subject matter experts steering discussions on the entire extractives sector value chain. Some of the topics to be covered at the conference include:
· Investment opportunities & challenges in the oil and gas sector sectors
· Finance gaps in new projects and impact of Covid-19
· Recovery and growth in the Energy and Mining sectors
· Tax challenges and opportunities
· New technological trends & innovations
· Environmental dynamics in the industry
· Legislative frameworks & extractives ethics
· Investment management and finance
· Women empowerment in Energy and Mining sectors
· Capital raising for Eastern African juniors and majors
· Energy transition in Africa
A complete event agenda complete with speakers will be shared in due course.
Attached please find an official invitation and endorsement letters from the Ministry of Petroleum and Mining.
What EAMEC OFFERS
· Two(2) conference delegate passes for entry into the conference (onsite or virtual)
· One 3m x 3m exhibition booth (onsite and virtual)
· One speaking slot
· Access to VIP lounge
· Logo on event website including hyperlink to your website
· Title of Strategic Industry Partner on the event website and all press releases
· Negotiated barter agreement on a case to case basis
Visit www.ea-mec.com for more details on the conference.
We are hoping you will consider us for Strategic Industry Partnership for EAMEC 2021.