Heavy Equipment Mechanic Job Vacancy - Africa
- Perform on site welding or fabrication of tools and heavy equipment.
- Perform equipment repairs of Diesel, Electric, Hydraulic and Pneumatic systems.
- Perform scheduled as well as preventive maintenance on equipment
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment failure
- Maintain accurate and complete documentation of work performed.
- Diploma in Automotive, Diesel, Heavy Equipment maintenance from a recognized college
- Licenses or tickets in equipment maintenance from approved licensing body
- A ticket or license as an approved welder
- At least 3 year(s) of maintenance and repair of heavy duty equipment
- At least 2 years of welding experience.
- Speaker of languages such as: Toposa, Didinga, Boya etc, or Arabic is an asset
- Must Speak and Write adequate English.
- A responsible mechanic that requires minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and be innovative in metal fabrication and welding
- Strong equipment trouble shooting intuition and solution provider
- Strong communication skills - both technical and non-technical
- Basic use of computers for Data entry of equipment maintenance
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance and ingenuity bonus
- A double cabin Pickup truck is assigned for use.
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Specialized maintenance and repair tools are provided
- Electrical generator and Welding machines are provided
- Safety boots, Overalls and Safety hat are provided